Please Note: Facility and activities will be subject to COVID-19 Regulations. All equipment and shuttle van will be sanitized after each use. Masks are encouraged in the van and while in our office. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Daily self-guided rentals for paddling the Lamoille River on your own. 3 different trip duration options: 1.5 hrs, 2 hrs and 3 hrs. Prices are for the day and include Life Jackets and transportation upriver. Well-behaved dogs are welcome on self-guided tours.
- Single Kayaks & Stand Up Paddleboards – $40/day.
- Tandem Kayaks & Canoes – 70/day.
- Canoes – Up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children (combined weight: 150 lbs) $70.00/day.
- All above prices include Life Jackets and shuttle service.
- Shuttle Service with your own boat(s) – $15 per boat.
Shuttling Your Own Boats? There’s a PUNCH CARD for that!
AFTER 3 shuttle services (your own boats) 4th ONE’S FREE!
OFF-SITE RENTALS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Canoes/Tandems and solo kayaks
- Short term/long term and seasonal rates available
- Paddles included
- Life jacket rentals available as well
- Reasonable rates to get you out playing in the water!!
- Call for Pricing ~ (802) 644-8336
A note about life jackets: Life jackets are required in canoes and kayaks carrying individuals 18 or older. Individuals under 18 years old are required to wear them.
How far to paddle: We have boat drop-offs 4.5 miles, 6 miles and 8.5 miles from our outpost.
Picnic maybe? Ah yes, we highly recommend bringing a lunch or snack. It will give you an opportunity to fully soak in (pun intended) the day and scenery.
Rope Swing Notice: Please note that rope swings on the Lamoille River are not maintained by VCK. If you choose to partake, you are doing so at your own risk and we recommend that you please use extreme caution.
© All Rights Reserved – Vermont Canoe & Kayak – 2020
– Site by –