2021 SEASON BEGINS FRIDAY, MAY 28!
We offer daily self-guided rentals for paddling the Lamoille River on your own. 3 different drop-off point/distance options: 4 1/2 miles of paddling (1.5 hrs), 6 miles of paddling (2 hrs) and 8 1/2 miles of paddling (3 hrs). Prices are for the day and include life jackets, paddles and transportation upriver. Well-behaved dogs are welcome on self-guided tours.
- Solo Kayaks & Stand Up Paddleboards – $40/day.
- Tandem Kayaks & 2-Seat Canoes – $70/day.
- 3-Seat Canoes – Up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children (combined weight: 150 lbs) $75.00/day.
- All above prices include Life Jackets, paddles and shuttle service.
- Shuttle Service with your own boat(s) – $15/solo kayaks, $20/canoes & tandems.
Shuttling Your Own Boats? There’s a PUNCH CARD for that!
AFTER 3 shuttle services (your own boats) 4th ONE’S FREE!
- Available upon request.
- Subject to availability.
- Requests for private guides must be made 24 hours in advance.
- $40.00/hour with a 3-hour minimum.
- We can accommodate and customize large private groups.
- 10% OFF rental of 10 or more boats with one payer. (Discount does not apply to guided tours).
- Please call ahead to arrange a large group outing.
OFF-SITE RENTALS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Canoes/Tandems and solo kayaks
- Short term/long term and seasonal rates available
- Paddles included
- Life jacket rentals available as well
- Reasonable rates to get you out playing in the water!!
- Call for Pricing ~ (802) 644-8336
A note about life jackets: Life jackets are required in canoes and kayaks carrying individuals 18 or older. Individuals under 18 years old are required to wear them.
How far to paddle: We have boat drop-offs 4.5 miles, 6 miles and 8.5 miles from our outpost.
Picnic maybe? Ah yes, we highly recommend bringing a lunch or snack. It will give you an opportunity to fully soak in (pun intended) the day and scenery.
Rope Swing Notice: Please note that rope swings on the Lamoille River are not maintained by VCK. If you choose to partake, you are doing so at your own risk and we recommend that you please use extreme caution.
© All Rights Reserved – Vermont Canoe & Kayak – 2021
– Site by –